I think it’s worse than Thanksgiving or ANY other holiday during the year.
Why? Because people eat ALL DAY, and it’s all crap.
At least with Thanksgiving, you have some turkey and not just a bunch or carbs and dip and crap.
SO, please be careful tomorrow. Here is what I want you to do:
1. Get up and eat a very healthy, big breakfast. I am going to eat 2 eggs, 3 pieces of turkey bacon and a few pieces of fruit.
2. Strength train. Go ahead and hit it for an hour.
3. Cut up a ton of veggies and make some low calorie dip with low fat sour cream, some horseradish and spice.
4. Give yourself ONE cheat food. If it’s the nachos, fine. Just don’t sample everything and dive into everything or there will be much too much of you on Monday morning.
5. Oh, and get to bed tonight. If you are well rested, you will be better off at resisting all the temptation.