I just got back from almost a week in LA.
I have to be honest, it IS easier to eat a lower calorie diet and exercise out there since it is:
1. The way of life
2. Warm, so you are always in shorts, T-shirts, etc.
The sun makes a huge difference in how you feel, and I know I have said it before, but just to repeat:
1. Get outside, even if it’s cold, when you see the sun pop out. It helps your wake/sleep cycle and that helps with your eating.
2. Turn the light on – BRIGHT. I am home right now from work and like that it’s dark out and in the house, but during the day, I have all the lights on.
3. Think before you eat. When I am out of town, I am that much more careful of my eating. You should try to do the same all of the time.
4. Place a weekly grocery order. I do that all the time and my delivery just arrived. I realize that in some places, that is not possible, but almost ALL grocery stores will do the shopping for you and you can just pick it up. Peapod is in many locations, so you might want to give that a try.
Good luck. It’s March 2nd, so soon, we ALL will have light.